The Glory of Saints
Founder of the Divine Life Society.
Essays on Swami Sivananda and autobiographical notes
- Dissemination of Knowledge By Sri N. Ananthanarayanan.
- Divine Life By Swami Chidananda.
- Divine Life Society By Sri N. Ananthanarayanan.
- Glory to Gurudev, Our Ideal By Swami Chidananda.
- Guru and Disciple By Swami Yajnavalkyananda.
- Guru and Disciple By Swami Venkatesananda.
- Guru Seva By Swami Chidananda.
- Gurudev Lived To Serve All By Swami Chidananda.
- Gurudev Sivananda–Physician of the Soul By Swami Krishnananda.
- Last Days By Swami Venkatesananda.
- The Last Days By Sri N. Ananthanarayanan.
- The Light of the Himalayas by Srimati B. Sita Rai, New Delhi
- My Religion, Its Technique and Dissemination
- My Years With the Master By Swami Vishnudevananda.
- Philosopher-Realist By Swami Chidananda.
- Practised Before Preaching By Swami Chidananda.
- Pre-Determined Maha Samadhi By Swami Venkatesananda.
- Siva—The Sevak By Swami Narayanananda.
- Siva—A True Guide By Swami Narayanananda.
- Siva—His Work for Spiritual Uplift By Swami Narayanananda.
- Siva—His Hospitality By Swami Narayanananda.
- Siva—A Unique Personality By Swami Narayanananda.
- Sivananda—The Fire of Sannyasa By Swami Krishnananda.
- Sivananda’s Personality By Sri N. Ananthanarayanan.
- The Silent Teachings By Sri Swami Chidananda.
- The Spirit of Ananda Kutir By Smt. Savitri Asopa
- Sri Swami Sivananda—A Composite Personality By Swami Paramananda.
- Surgeon Sivananda’s Egodectomy By Swami Venkatesananda.
- Swami Sivananda By Swami Krishnananda.
- Swami Sivananda—Personified Synthesis of Dynamism and Renunciation By Swami Chidananda.
- Swami Sivananda’s Philosophy By Sri B.S. Mathur.
- Swami Sivananda’s Unique Way of Teaching By Swami Venkatesananda.
- Treatment of Visitors By Swami Venkatesananda.
Disciples of Swami Sivananda
- Swami Paramanananda “the Bismarck of Sivanandashram”.
- Swami Chidananda President of the Divine Life Society.
- Aspire to be A Shining Star Like Swami Chidananda by Swami Sivananda.
- In Memoriam
- A Great Master and a Perfect Disciple by Swami Vimalananda.
- An Embodiment of Supreme Love and Selfless Service by Swami Yajnavalkyananda
- As I Understand Swami Chidananda by Swami Arpananda
- Beloved Papa And Sri Gurudev In My Life by Swami Chidananda.
- Epochal Tour With the Master by Dr. Sarat Chandra Behera.
- In The Company of Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj by An Ashramite.
- In The New World by Dr. Sarat Chandra Behera.
- In True Bharatiya Tradition… by Sri N. Ananthanarayanan.
- Incarnate Compassion and Renunciation by Swami Venkatesananda.
- Life by Debi Prasad Mohanty
- Light From The East by Swami Krishnananda.
- See God in All by Sri P. Ganesh Prasad.
- The Faithful Apostle of Yoga-Vedanta by Sri Kavi-Yogi Shuddhananda Bharatiar.
- The Great Awakener by Dr. Sarat Chandra Behera.
- The Life Divine by Dr. Sarat Chandra Behera.
- The Voice of Reality by Swami Gurudevananda.
- What Makes Swami Chidananda So Special! by Swami Paramananda
- Who is Chidananda by Swami Venkatesananda
- Swami Krishnananda General Secretary of the Divine Life Society.
- Swami Krishnananda–The Ideal Saint by Swami Chidananda.
- Swami Venkatesananda
- Swami Dayananda Treasurer of the Divine Life Society.
- Swami Madhavananda Vice-President of the Divine Life Society.
- Swami Vishnudevananda
- Swami Chinmayananda
- Swami Satyananda
- Swami Satchidananda
- Swami Jyotirmayananda
- Swami Sivananda-Hridayananda
- Swami Premananda
- Swami Devananda
- Dr. Devaki Kutty Mataji
Saints of Ancient Times
- Adi Sankaracharya
- Lord Gauranga (Sri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu)
Download Swami Sivananda’s book, Sixty-Three Nayanar Saints, which contains biographies of Lord Siva’s devotees.
- Saint Francis of Assisi (1182-1228)
- Namdev (1269-1295)
- Jnanadev (1275-1296)
- Mira Bai (1499-1547)
- Goswami Tulsidas (1532-1623)
- Ekanath (1533-1599)
- Appayya Dikshitar (1554-1626)
- Samartha Ramdas (1608-1682)
- The Baal Shem Tov (~1700-1760)
- Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa (1836-1886)
- Swami Vivekananda (1863-1902)
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
- Sri Aurobindo Ghosh (1871-1950)
- Swami Rama Tirtha (1873-1906)
- Sri Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)
- Papa Ramdas (1884-1963)
- Paramahansa Yogananda (1893-1952)
- Swami Omkar (1895-1982)
- Sri Sri Ananda Mayee Ma (1896-1982)
- Baba Neem Karoli